Beginners Guide to master the HTTP Protocol and NGINX
What you’ll learn
- Have Comprehensive Comprehension of HTTP Protocol.
- Can set up their own site using Reverse Proxies.
- Have strong base for Load Balancers and might understand how to practically apply them.
- Configure Web Application Firewall.
- This training course is devised from complete scratch for novices.
- Computer with minimal 2GB RAM.
- Internet Link to Download NGINX packs.
NGINX is among the greatest tier HTTP Server that powers the majority of the best Enterprise sites like Netflix, Dropbox, WordPress, GitHub, Discovery and several more.
This is only one of the very first class that’s especially intended for Beginners who’d love to learn NGINX. NGINX isn’t merely a HTTP Server but can also work as a Reverse Proxy, Load Balancer.
Mastering NGINX means using a good base for HTTP Protocol. Thus this class initially focuses on HTTP Protocol and we then gradually move to NGINX and utilizing NGINX within an High Performance Enterprise Environment. All designed for novices.
Who this course is for:
- This training course is for students / professionals who’d really like to learn NGINX.
4.8 (976 ratings)
2,987 students enrolled
Created by Zeal Vora
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 2.00 GB