Project Based Course on Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and Excel Macros
What you’ll learn
- Discover how to automate daily routine activities within Excel.
- Learn best practices when creating macros and enhance your VBA code.
- Determine when it is ideal to utilize the Macro Recorder versus VBA.
- Discover how to compose custom VBA Macros to make stronger automation.
- Find out VBA programming concepts to make lively, re-usable code.
- Total real world Macro/VBA jobs from beginning to finish.
- To be able to finish the projects detailed in this program, you need Microsoft Excel loaded on you computer. Any edition of Excel will get the job done.
- Videos are listed using Excel 2013, however Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 will operate so as to follow together.
Course Material Works at Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Join me in this class and treat Microsoft Excel and learn the process of accomplishing routine tasks through using Excel Macros and Excel VBA.
In this class you’ll build a base of working with Excel Macros and VBA. This base will be constructed as you participate and participate in job based Excel Macro/VBA exercises, detailed during the assignments within this program. Every one of those jobs will build upon one another, introducing a new theory every time, beginning with the simple building blocks of accomplishing any task inside Excel and finish with a completely personalized Excel VBA project which will automate a collection of Excel jobs.
As you participate and participate in this program, you’ll be introduced to the wonders of producing easy Macros throughout the Macro Recorder then quickly take you to the world of Excel VBA at which you may experience creating a dynamic, strong adventure for yourself and your coworkers.
Each project includes exercise files which you may download and use to finish the delegated Excel Macro/VBA jobs. The course also includes detailed instructions throughout the video assignments and also a set of PDF files which you may reference as you complete the jobs.
Below are some examples of the projects you’ll complete by registering and participating in this program.
- Automate formatting and placing a name on a worksheet.
- Socialize with the consumers of your Macros via Input Signal and Message boxes to be able to get input on the way the Macros must do the job.
- Cleaning up numerous Excel Worksheets and prepare the information to be reported on.
- Produce an account based on several collections of information found in multiple Excel Worksheets, copying data from a single Worksheet to the Master Report Worksheet.
- Automate the production of Excel Formulas to SUM information up on your Report.
- Importing Data from Topical Text Documents.
Every one of these projects will guide you through crucial Excel VBA programming concepts and also guide one to identify and utilize best practices in generating Excel Macros.
So, do not lose another second performing Excel jobs manually. Enroll now and find out ways to get Microsoft Excel for your own work for you.
Who this course is for:
- This Excel Macro/VBA class is intended for the ones that use Microsoft Excel and are wanting to become more effective by automating their daily Excel tasks. No previous programming experience is needed.
4.7 (9,967 ratings)
26,978 students enrolled
Created by Kyle Pew
Last updated 2/2018
Size: 1.10 GB