Former Top Strategy Consultant Reveals How to Master the #1 Skill Every Employer Wants, Almost Overnight
What you’ll learn
- The way to dominate Excel Spyware & formatting in under 4 times.
- No concept, but 100 percent job-focused understanding of Excel with a lot of practical illustrations & shortcuts!
- The way to examine and comprehend data, with no necessity for a intricate mathematical background.
- Picture information in a very clear & attractive information, and gain a competitive edge!
- Shortcut Excel strategies which are rare in the regular office yet amazingly useful and strong!
- Stand out of the audience: Create Expert work just like a McKinsey consultant.
- Excel plans you wont find in any publication.
- Be familiar with day-to-day surgeries, and control common Excel challenges instantly.
- Become radically more effective and simplify your everyday workflow by studying easy shortcuts to handle virtually every formatting issue.
- Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015 or 2016.
- Adhering to the step-by-step directions of the training.
Excel is an integral ability for almost every office worker nowadays, but since the program provides what looks to be an endless number of purposes, it may get confusing.
If you fight with Excel, be aware that you are not alone. Though Excel is intended to make your life simpler, 82 percent of consumers report that Excel causes them anxiety.
This Program is for you :
- Searching for online tutorials which make using Excel formulas simple.
- Make errors in Excel and feel disappointed with the outcomes.
- Be frustrated and angry since Excel really reduces your productivity.
Choose The Best Seats In The House & Discover How To Succeed In The Modern Workplace With Excel:
- Function in Excel in an easy yet professional manner.
- Create Excel spreadsheets which are uncluttered and clear.
- Make elaborate graphs that average employees will know.
Content & Overview:
First, we will cover the bases of Excel charting and formatting. You will discover the fundamentals of cells, charting and data, which contains a thorough tutorial about the best way best to construct charts.
Next comes the way to format data and cells the McKinsey way. I will clarify 8 Excel mobile formats using practical illustrations and how to efficiently browse massive data sheets. Besides, you will discover how to not eliminate summary using five rare shortcut functions.Moreover, I will show you step-by-step the way to construct a graph the McKinsey manner and unite stacked column graphs with regular column graphs to enable innovative data tagging methods.
Last but not least, I added three bonus tutorials covering suspend panes, divide windows, techniques to reveal key data just and drop down menus.
From the time you finish this course, you will discover the renowned McKinsey method of formatting tables and graphs, from basic to complex.
This training is 100 percent job-focused and comprises just practical knowledgeof Excel to format information and graphs. Compared to novels and 36-hour Excel classes, you won’t waste your time with 500 immaterial Excel features which you will never use. Alternatively, you can place these new abilities to use straight away!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner & intermediate Excel users.
- Skilled office employees who wish to progress their career.
3.9 (756 ratings)
16,856 students enrolled
Created by Sandor Kiss, Matthias Bellmann
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 442.64 MB