Practical course with Songs, Jokes, Filmclips and Quotes
What you’ll learn
- Prepare to TOEFL and IELTS Examinations.
- Form and communicate your ideas and correctly in Speaking and Writing.
- Make your address coherent and plausible.
- Boost your Pronunciation and Listening skills.
- Build your Fluency.
- A pre-intermediate to intermediate level of English.
- A desire to improve your English through training and enjoyable.
It’s the course which can allow you to talk accuratelly and fluently!
You may get here the excuse for All 12 English Grammar Tenses, the Choice of exercises based on Jokes, Songs, Popular Pictures and Estimates . Besides you’ll have the opportunity to perform quite a few enjoyable jobs to practise the principles.
You Will Have the Ability to:
- To refresh your abilities in punctuation concept.
- Have clinic of all of the gramar tenses.
- Have fun whilst performing the jobs based on all sorts of amusement – Jokes, Pictures, Songs and Famous Quotes.
Enjoy it and improve your abilities at precisely the exact same moment!
This is the detailed description of exactly what your own will get here.
The class is composed of 47 video assignments and covers most of 12 English grammar tenses, which can be completely explained in 3 kinds of cooperation.
The Theoretical lectures Include:
- Time traces,
- Easily clarified principles together with the explanations,
- Sentences that exemplify them,
- The formation principles of every punctuation stressed which are presented in tables,
- Time expressions which are employed in those tenses,
- Pronunciation clinic of those researched tenses.
The Practical lectures Include:
- Exercises to practice your grammar precision (which you need to stop and perform ) and replies to them,
- Questions which can allow you to create your talking fluency,
- Estimates by famous men and women.
The Interesting lectures Include:
- Loads of jokes that exemplify the analyzed tenses,
- Film clips fromfamous pictures with all the exercises and replies to them,
- Famous tunes the lyrics of that are composed in the researched tenses,
- Estimates by famous Men and Women.
In Addition, the course covers lectures Around:
- Lively and say verbs,
- Past simple and past participle forms of this regular routine,
- Notably grouped past simple and past participle forms of this irregular verbs,
- Two grammar constructions “used to” and “be likely to”.
You Will Have the Ability to evaluate your progress in 3 Punctuation tests:
- Present Tenses Test
- Past Tenses Test
- Future Tenses Test
If you would like to choose your English into another level, it’s the ideal course for you!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate level students, who wish to find prepared to IELTS and TOEFL.
- Advanced students who wish to revise their punctuation precision in a fun and enjoyable manner.
- Students who wish to successfully pass the speech evaluation examinations like FCE, CAE, etc..
- Students who wish to pass the job interview.
4.6 (45 ratings)
2,867 students enrolled
Created by Oksana Lytvynska
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 3.02 GB