Learn everything you need to know about Procreate with hands on drawing lessons. Now updated for Procreate 4.3.
What you’ll learn
- Clients will have a profound comprehension of Procreate.
- Create Speedraw videos that they could post online.
- Make and import custom made brushes.
- Have a fundamental understanding of how to write and generate a painting.
- You’ll require an iPad, rather a more recent one (iPad atmosphere, iPad Guru or a current iPad Mini).
- You’ll require the Procreate program from the program shop.
- Some basic familiarity with all the iPad would be helpful.
By the second Steve Jobs walked on stage and introduced the iPad I have needed to draw one. It took a few years for the hardware and software to grab but today the iPad a wonderful small art studio it is easy to take anywhere.
I feel it is ideal to learn through illustrations. Here’s what we will do in this class:
- We’ll be moving over the resources.
- After moving over the tools we’ll be using these to draw to fortify how they work.
- We’ll go through how easy comic strips are created by stem out of drawing panels to pens inks to backgrounds and colors.
- We’ll be studying all of the shortcuts and choices related to each and every instrument.
- The last project will require each of the skills we have learned and mixing them into one last painting.
Why Procreate? The very best drawing program for he iPad is Procreate. Procreate was recorded in the iPad’s top selling programs month and for great reason. It rivals many backgrounds programs for features and power. Within this course we undertake Procreate to begin drawing the iPad.
Who is this for:
- Individuals that wish to learn how to draw but do not know where to get started.
- Illustrators seeking to learn about Procreate.
- Individuals who adore drawing and sketching and wish to begin doing it sensibly.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who have an iPad and also wish to understand to draw.
- Illustrators learning how to draw and sketch.
- Illustrators with expertise that are not familiar with all the iPad.
4.7 (5,879 ratings)
20,789 students enrolled
Created by Brad Colbow
Last updated 5/2019
Size: 2.55 GB