A practical programming course for office workers, academics, and administrators who want to improve their productivity.
What you’ll learn
- Automate tasks on your own computer by simply composing simple Python applications.
- Write applications that can perform text pattern recognition using”regular expressions”.
- Programmatically create and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Parse PDFs and Word files.
- Crawl web sites and pull info from sources that are online.
- Utilize Python’s debugging tools to rapidly find out bugs from your code.
- Programmatically control the mouse and keyboard to click and sort for you.
- No programming expertise is needed.
- Downloading and installing Python is coated at the beginning of the program.
- Standard computer skills: browsing sites, running applications, saving and opening files, etc..
If you are a professional employee, administrator, or only wish to be productive with your pc, programming will permit you write code which could automate boring tasks. This class follows the most popular (and free! ) ) Publication, Automate the Boring Materials with Python.
Automate the Boring Materials with Python was written for those that wish to get up to speed writing little apps which do practical tasks whenever possible.
This training course is for absolute beginners and addresses the most popular Python programming language. You will learn fundamental theories as well as:
- Web scraping.
- Parsing PDFs and Excel spreadsheets.
- Automating the mouse and keyboard.
- Sending texts and emails.
- And many other practical issues.
From the conclusion of the program, you’re going to have the ability to write code which not only radically increases your productivity, but also have the ability to record this enjoyable and creative ability in your resume.
Who this course is for:
- Office employees, students, small/home business employees, and administrators might want to boost their productivity.
- Aspiring software engineers that wish to add abilities to their programming toolbelt.
- Computer users who’ve noticed that the”learn to code” message, but need sensible motives to find programming.
- Experienced Python applications engineers may bypass the first half of this program, but might locate the subsequent components that cover various third party modules useful.
- Although this course does not cover certain devops tools, this class would be helpful for QA, devops, and admins that wish to learn scripting in Python.
4.7 (27,978 ratings)
240,576 students enrolled
Created by Al Sweigart
Last updated 7/2017
Size: 2.39 GB