Grow an entire dinner right in your backyard with aquaponics! Safe, healthy fish and organic vegetables with no weeds!
What you’ll learn
- To educate fresh, motivated aquaponic gardeners in a means that’s simple and unitimidating.
- Only a desire to cultivate your own food.
This training course is based on my novel,”Aquaponic Gardening: A Step by Step Guide to Growing berries and Fish Together” and is made to be simple to follow, comprehensive, and enjoyable.
The majority of the lectures in this Aquaponic Tutorial are what’s known as a Video / Display Mashup in Udemy. What that means is you will find a movie of myself or Alan (my spouse and spouse ) speaking and demonstrating about the left, and PowerPoint slides on the right together with details to help keep the concepts directly. However, you don’t have to do anything the slides will only look at the appropriate moment!
In the conclusion of the aquaponic gardening class there’s a set of articles and blog posts that I’ve written which I believe are especially related to fresh aquaponic gardeners that are smitten with this expanding technique (and I trust that’s you!) And wish to dip deeper. The first article is known as the”Aquaponic Gardening Rules of Thumb” and it’s a record list of lots of the concepts, principles and principles which are elaborated on in the program.
The lectures finish with a few useful monitoring sheets and also a list of connections to a number of the goods which are shown from the program. Various other tools which will prove invaluable as you embark on your aquaponic travel are…
- The Aquaponic supply – our company website and shopping website for all your chosen gardening requirements.
- The Aquaponic Gardening Community – a flourishing online community of anglers exactly like those who help each other grow and learn.
- Aquaponic Gardening Book.
- Aquaponics Association – a superb source for boosting aquaponics. In addition they put on the Yearly Aquaponics Association Conference.
If you enjoy this class please make sure and examine it here and tell your friends!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who’s interested in fish, gardening, or meals.
4.6 (867 ratings)
5,978 students enrolled
Created by Sylvia Bernstein
Last updated 8/2015
Size: 470.82 MB