Go from idea to working prototype in 1 day. New business idea? New feature for your app? Create a Minimum Viable Product
What you’ll learn
- Rapidly validate product and project ideas before making resources and money on chasing them.
- Learn how to conduct pitch experiments and lean versions of thought validation.
- Collect and translate offline comments for ideas.
- Drill down with innovative search to locate adjoining and concealed competitors.
- Instantly set up basic pitch experiments using Launchrock landing pages.
- Produce more complex landing pages using Unbounce.
- Run fundamental A/B tests together with your thought and landing page.
- Installation and translate conversion targets on your own page.
- Catch the ideal clients for your possible product with lively text.
- Insert payment buttons to a own page and email to your greatest validation experiment.
- Know the advantages and correct usages of all prototypes.
- Know the basic terminology used in design and web talk.
- Efficiently create and articulate a plan for your merchandise.
- Summarize the specifications and scope of your possible item.
- Familiarity with the internet is useful.
- Computer and internet access.
- A minimum of a half an time to put money into the program.
Discover how to shoot ideas, confirm themand prototype them one day, without even understanding how to code. Discover how seasoned entrepreneurs develop killer ideas and start them with minimal time with $0.
Are you prepared to take the plunge and eventually pursue the company idea that you dream about? Are you certain you’ve got the abilities and the opportunity to become prosperous? Have you ever heard of this Lean Startup, the item frame that’s revolutionizing startups all around the world? This class will teach you the skills that are vital for being a successful entrepreneur.
Concerning the Teacher
- Teaches 10 distinct classes on Entrepreneurship.
- Startup founder for 5years, raised three rounds of funds worth a few tens of thousands of dollars.
- Worked as a VC and has been in control of deal flow in Silicon Valley.
- Oversaw investments in Massive businesses like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Tesla.
- Owns Sprintkick, a service which builds mobile & web programs for 20+ Fortune 500 businesses.
- Created and found over 100+ programs in the previous four decades.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who have thoughts or are in the midst of a job.
- Project managers who wish to find out more effective methods of rolling out new products or inner capabilities.
- Anyone aspiring to become an entrepreneur.
- Anyone hoping to lessen the risk related to their new enterprise.
- Anybody searching for new abilities in the realms of entrepreneurship, advertising, product management, and expansion hacking.
- Anybody interested in getting a more in-depth comprehension of the Lean Startup.
4.7 (2,878 ratings)
38,987 students enrolled
Created by Evan Kimbrell
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 6.19 GB